- 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Transport from Medellin and back (pick-up in el Poblado)
- Food – including vegan menu, water, and other drinks
- Accommodation (bed in a shared room)
- Word circles and integration guidance
- Live medicine music.
- Access to all Finca amenities – swimming pool, creek, lots of places in the nature to meditate.
- Other activities – yoga, meditation and breathing exercises
- And last but not least a ton of healing!
Ceremonies are guided by Taita (shaman) Fernando Jojoa.Taita Fernando Jojoa is very experienced, he has been a Taita (shaman) for 12 years now. He started his training at 7 years old, drinking medicine 3 times a week for 10 years straight.
He comes from the strong Jojoa shaman lineage which is traced back for 9 generations. On top of being a great Taita he is also a great musician 🎼
Fernando Jojoa lives in Putumayo region of Colombia amazon where he grows and cooks his own Ayahuasca.
Thursday, November 30, 2023 - Sunday, December 3, 2023